Sunday, February 13, 2005

final hours....

It's less than 16 hours til I'm out of America and honestly I can't wait to get home, but I've had such a great time here, today we slept in and made cookies then watched some movies so it's been relaxing, but I'm really tired... just been trying to sort out all my packing before I go to bed and so on.

I have a few final requests for prayer:

  • Safety in travel and lack of confusion of lostness round airports.
  • The ability to sleep a bit on the plane.
  • Getting back into a Norn Irn way of life again, as well as study.
  • For Mel as she works out her plans for returning to Northern Ireland to continue ministry.
  • For First Presbyterian church in Nashville, that they will continue to shine Gods light in the many ways that they do and that the kids will continue to be nurtured in the ministry there.
  • And finally for me, as I seek God's will in the next part of my life and learn his will for jobs and studies andministry and so on.
Thanks again guys for your loyalty in readin this, I have really appreciated the people who have followed my journey here and have been faithful prayerfully and financially because it is you who makes it the great journey it has been, so thank you.
God Bless,
Ruth

2 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Total Miles logged from beginning to end of Ruthies time in Illinois (drumroll please)....1,036.2 miles

hehe amazing eh? too bad we didn't count mileage to and from Galena!

love smelbert

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What were you guys DOING?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home