Thursday, January 06, 2005

success!!!!

I'm so proud of myself! Not only did i find my way round huge grocery store thing called Kroger but i found the Holy Grail while i was there!!!!!!

I found, drumroll please....................................................... CADBURY'S DAIRY MILK!!!!! I was so excited and so pleased with my hard work, but i'm takin my time to eat it and savour it, it's so good!!!

Anyways on a serious note. I ain't been doing too much exciting stuff here, went to the movies with some of the kids yesterday afternoon to see Lemony Snicket and have been designing a bulletin board which i'll add a picture of to the blog soon enough. Besides that i feel i've done very little the last few days even though sorting out the board was a lot of work etc.

Well this afternoon i have the challenge of putting gas (petrol to me really) in the car i'm driving about in and then i don't know what after that, but i'll keep you up to date.

Hope all is well for you and i'll be back soon with more updates
Ruth

5 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok - i promised you a comment and it still tries to make me sign in and i can't be bothered registering but ive just noticed i can post "annonymously" - ha.
i am surprised to hear you say that you found nice Cadbury chocolate Ruthie, cos US is notoriously under-rated for its fake Cadbury Dairy Milk. Perhaps you have just missed it so much that it SEEMS to taste good....

(thinks of something spiritual to say...)
never undervalue what God has called you to do over there. for a start you have gone in obedience to Him (ok its not exactly 3rd world, but many people don't appreciate that its tough to put yourself out over there on your own so we respect the princess of smart). secondly, sometimes it is the little things we do for people in Jesus' name (like a caring word or a bulletin board) which are most powerful for the Kingdom. :)

I tell you the truth, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to Christ will certainly not lose his reward. Mark 9:41

gt

 
At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Alan in Belfast (Alan Meban) said...

Yes there's no way it's as good as the milk chocolate you left behind when you lifted off from the airport. US milk chocolate is *very* different.

But we're all glad to be able to follow your progress.

And your Nashville blog gave me the idea of creating one for Cheryl's extended family (scattered across UK) to follow little Laura's progress and photos! Remarkably simple to set up.

Alan

 
At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's geek junction! Just as well its the 3 of us who are planning this camp then....

gt

 
At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Sarah )or squeezy_cheese) here, and I just kinda realised I check your blog like all the time and never ever comment. And man that annoys me, never mind you, so here ya go..........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home